Pillow: Matilda – Steel
$5.00 – $225.00
Matilda Smith was a prolific botanical illustrator in the late 19th, early 20th century. She was ambitious in her work and never shied away from tackling a monumental task. Her confident attitude inspired this bold medallion style pattern.
- Pillow cover measures 20″ x 20″
- The design is printed on the front and back.
- Knife edge construction with a hidden zipper closure.
- Pillows and fabric are handmade, therefore no two are exactly alike.
- Made to order in the USA.
- Down insert is not included.
- Care: Spot treat only.
- All sales are final.
- Custom sizes available. Please inquire.
- IN STOCK – SHIPS FREE to the US only.